Friday, September 16, 2011

Season 4

I've been missing in action!

Sorry that the last few episodes of Season 3 escaped my reach last year, although I hope to get back to them later on. Ahsoka still sort of gives me hives, so The Most Dangerous Game episodes just sort of made me yawn on initial impact. Oh well. Say *** for the animation. I loved, loved, loved the Prison Break episodes, though. Absolutely awesome.

Looking forward to Season 4 and coming back strong with some episode reviews for you all.

I'll also say that I have my copy of the Star Wars Complete Saga Blu-Rays and frankly...they're awesome. Even though there are changes to the original trilogy (get with the program or don't, but quit complaining people); there are also some changes to the prequels for the eagle-eyed. Good ones I think.

Anyway, I'm back.

4 comments:

Megan said...

thGlad to see you back! And I'm allergic to Ahsoka too, whatdyaknow.

jawajames said...

love to see more of your reviews and compare them to what i liked and disliked in each ep. i always stop by to see if you get a review up for my review round-ups on Club Jade.

Geekstrosity said...

I just found your blog. Great reviews. I'd like to hear your take on the rest of the season. You write, I read it. Thx.

glen soikie said...

a well done peice thanks for sharing