Thursday, July 1, 2010

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season 2 Review Round Up



Thought it might be useful to see all my reviews in one post.


Holocron Heist **** ½

Cargo of Doom *****

Children of the Force *** ½

Senate Spy **

Landing at Point Rain **** ¾

Weapons Factory ****

Legacy of Terror *** 3/4

Brain Invaders ****

Grievous Intrigue ***

The Deserter ****

Lightsaber Lost **

Madalore Trilogy *****

Senate Murders ***

Cat & Mouse *** ¾

Bounty Hunters *** ½

The Zillo Beast *****

The Zillo Beast Strikes Back **** ¾

The “Fett Trilogy” ***


I’d say that maybe I should have gone the extra quarter star on Landing at Point Rain, but that’s neither here nor there. Definitely a great season, with lots of nuance and action. I wasn’t that thrilled by the final three, but they were more than made up for my the Zillo Beast episodes, the Mandalore Trilogy and the entire Geonosis Campaign.


The Bounty Hunters were definitely infused in the action of the season, but I felt like the real tag line for this season was scale. Everything felt bigger, grander.


Might I add that Rob Coleman needs to be give 2 hours and a script and just direct a made-for-DVD movie? Because his work is amazing.


What was your assesment of Season 2? Did the Bounty Hunters live up to advance billing?

No comments: